Monday, September 13, 2010

If I don't know you, DIAF

Under the basic, and reasonable, assumption that the only people who will be looking at this blog will be classmates, I'll post this now and here while it's in my head.

Now of course, before anyone starts up with "but this is an open site anyone can look here" I say sure.  And I can drive a car with my toes.  Doesn't mean it'll be happening.

On the fluke chance that someone is reading this who is not a member of one of these classes, you may wanna sod off right now.

So, I've done the bulk of the reading for this week's session of 5472 already, and I found something cool.  "A Teacher's Perspective: Online Conversations Support Student Engagement with Literature".  The ideas and potential of allowing/encouraging students to use im/texting/chatrooms to talk about literature is something that's setting my twisted little brain a-spinnin'.  Anyone else having similar positive reactions to it?  I've been extrapolating mentally on how I could use such an idea.

Assuming I don't forget, I'll bring this up on Thursday.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment